BLENDED BOUTIQUE ZA WILL ACCEPT RETURNS
We want you to be happy with your purchase. While blendedboutiqueza.com makes every effort to accommodate its users and consumers. Our Returns Policy has to be one that is both reasonable and in firm accordance with the relevant aspects of the Consumer Protection Act of 2008 (CPA) and its regulations as amended. Returns can only be made within 7 working days of order.
THE ACT PERMITS RETURNS WITHIN THE FIRST 6 MONTHS IN THE FOLLOWING CIRCUMSTANCES:
- Where goods have been incorrectly supplied. An example of this is where a user orders goods and receives goods that are substantially different from what was ordered. Blended Boutique za will then have the incorrect goods picked up and the correct goods delivered at no charge to the consumer.
- Where the goods sold are materially defective. Materially defective means that the goods are not suitable for the purposes for which they are made or designed and that the defect affects the usage of the item. Blended Boutique za reserves the right to inspect the goods once they have been returned, which inspection may take up to 10 working days, before offering the Consumer recourse on the matter, which may include, but is not limited to:
- A full refund where the goods are found to be materially defective due to a manufacturing fault or defective batch of goods OR
- A store credit to the value of the goods
- A replacement of the goods with the same or substantially similar items
Materially defective here excludes minor scratches, dents, marks or defects which do not affect the usage or enjoyment of the goods. Ordinary wear and tear is specifically excluded.
- Returns shall be processed for goods purchased from Blended Boutique za via the Website or Online Platform within 5 days of purchase, and which fall within the "cooling off" period in terms of the Consumer Protection Act (CPA). Any such return shall only be accepted if the goods are in their original packaging, All tags are still attached, unused and the Consumer is able to provide a valid, dated proof of purchase.
- Once the stock has been returned and a refund has been accepted by Blended Boutique za, payment of the refunded amount shall be made into the user or consumer’s account 7 to 14 days from date of approval of that refund.
BLENDED BOUTIQUE ZA WILL NOT ACCEPT RETURNS:
- The Consumer Protection Act (CPA) specifically excludes 'buyer’s remorse' and Blended Boutique za reserves the right to reject returns that are sought because the Consumer has 'changed his mind' or no longer wants the item after the purchase has been made.
- Where the goods have been damaged due to ordinary wear and tear or worn out in the ordinary course of use.
- Where the goods have been purchased from other retailers and not Blended Boutique za.
- Where the goods fall into one of the following categories:
- Underwear, sleepwear, Swimwear or lingerie
- Goods that have been personalised or custom made
- Goods that have been specifically ordered for the Consumer and are not in ordinary stock
- Goods that may pose a health or safety hazard if returned or reused. Food and drink products may not be returned
- Earrings, including studs, piercings, hair pieces, attachments and other personal body items due to health and safety considerations
- Exchanges on electrical products that have been used, tested or are otherwise are not defective.
- Where the goods have been willfully damaged or have been damaged by the gross negligence of the Consumer or Retailer.
- Where the goods have been damaged by Force Majeure, or an act of God such as inclement weather, natural disaster, power failure, electrical surges or circumstances outside of Blended Boutique za control.
- Blended Boutique za reserves the right to hold the Consumer Liable for delivery charges in the event of one or more of the above circumstances being the reason for return of the goods
BLENDED BOUTIQUE ZA EXCHANGES:
Blended Boutique za reserves the right not to process exchanges for any reason whatsoever, subject to sections 55 and 56 of the Consumer Protection Act of 2008, as amended.
Should a customer, consumer or user be unhappy with the colour, type, spec or quality of goods supplied, Blended Boutique za shall process a cash refund or store credit to the customer which may be used for the purchase of other goods on the website or online platform.
Goods that are returned to Blended Boutique za shall be treated as returned items and a store credit or cash refund shall be processed to the customer in lieu thereof.